Wilderness Therapy for Families From Utah
Life Changing Wilderness Therapy for Utah Teens at Trails Carolina
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy offers top notch therapeutic programming for Utah teens struggling with emotional and behavioral issues like substance experimentation, defiance, school refusal, and technology addiction. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs for teens from Utah, Trails Carolina provides teens with the transitional skills they will need to become productive, successful individuals after they leave inpatient therapy.
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy encourages teens to take action against their negative behaviors. By providing a safe, nurturing environment for Utah teens to work with expert therapists on developing coping tools designed to work through their struggles, Trails Carolina has helped hundreds of teens lead successful, happy lives long after they attend the program.
During wilderness therapy, teens learn how to work well with their peers and develop a sense of accountability and respect for those around them. These skills allow for an effective transition after a Utah teen leaves wilderness therapy. Wilderness therapy, such as the program offered at Trails Carolina, can completely change your struggling teen’s view of the world. Through a combination of family therapy, individual therapy, experiential therapy, and group therapy, Trails Carolina offers a top notch wilderness therapy program that can help your teen find success.
Who is Trails for?
Trails Carolina helps teens seeking wilderness therapy who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Attachment issues
– Defiant behavior/Oppositional Defiant Disorder
– Low self-esteem
– Family conflict
– Gaming and technology obsession
– School refusal
– Learning differences
– Social isolation
– Manipulative behavior
– Poor academic achievement
– Adoption issues
Utah Wilderness Therapy for Teens
Trails Carolina, one of the nation’s leading wilderness therapy programs for struggling teens from Utah, provides comprehensive therapeutic treatment to teens from Utah dealing with emotional and behavioral issues. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs, Trails Carolina provides teens with the therapeutic and personal tools they need to cope with their difficulties in order to find success after transitioning out of therapeutic programs.
In order to provide teens and their families with the most healing experience possible, wilderness therapy programs for teens from Utah combine various therapeutic techniques such as adventure therapy, experiential therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy.
Although not located in Utah, Trails Carolina wilderness therapy offers admission to teens across the country. Wilderness therapy works by removing a teen from the hecticness of everyday life. By adding some physical distance between your child and the environment that may be influencing their behaviors in Utah, your child will be able to focus on changing their behaviors and noticing how their behaviors affect others.
Wilderness therapy is becoming one of the most widely utilized forms of inpatient treatment and is supported by a large number of expert psychologists. Trails Carolina is among the top wilderness therapy programs in the country because of their innovative therapeutic techniques and quality of care.
To find out more about how Trails Carolina wilderness therapy can help your Utah teen get help, call today at 800-975-7303 .
MentalHealth.gov- MentalHealth.gov is the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service’s webpage discussing a variety of mental health struggles many Americans work through on a daily basis. It includes a database of information in which individuals can search mental health resources near where they live.
Psychology Today- Psychology Today has articles upon articles created for the purpose of helping people affected by mental health issues, including parents of struggling teens. Their articles are written by leading psychologists and experts in the mental health field who want to help people seeking more information about mental health and other fields of psychology.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From Utah
Trails Carolina helps Utah families from cities and towns like Park City Granite Alpine Little Cottonwood Creek Valley Mount Olympus Highland Bluffdale Midway Draper Holladay
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps Utah Families From
Some examples of cities from Utah which may have families who could use Trails Carolina: Salt Lake City West Valley Provo West Jordan Orem Sandy Ogden St. George Layton South Jordan Taylorsville Lehi
- Attachment Style Predicts How Teens Cope with AnxietyAnxiety looks different for everyone that experiences it. While it may be one of the most common and most talked about mental health struggles among teenagers, not everyone responds to anxiety treatment in the same way. Recognizing how attachment styles are influenced by anxiety and vice versa helps loved ones... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: May 7, 2020 - 5:41 pm
- PTSD Can Lead to Aggression in TeensPeople tend to talk more about the “freeze response” in teens who have experienced trauma than to accept the reality of what “fight or flight” can look like. According to research recently published in JNeurosci., traumatic stress can cause aggression by strengthening two brain pathways involved in emotion. Understanding how... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: June 15, 2020 - 5:34 pm
- Can Yoga Help Improve Anxiety In Teens?When you say the word “yoga”, most people’s thoughts go straight to green juice, leggings, and the pretzel body shapes that grace yoga magazine covers. Yoga is often touted as a workout, with a dazzling amount of options from hot yoga to goat yoga. But yoga can be an incredibly... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: September 1, 2020 - 4:56 pm