A wilderness therapy program where teens discover who they are and what they are capable of ...
At Trails Carolina, students step into the folds of the Blue Ridge Mountains and away from the overwhelming stimuli of their everyday world. At Trails, an adolescent develops new skills and resources to address the emotional, social, academic or neurological challenges that brought them to our wilderness therapy program. Through the expedition experience, students are empowered. Through academics and equine therapy, students leverage the power of wilderness therapy in other settings - further building their confidence and the ability to sustain change.
Throughout this process families are supported and integrated. The commitment to family at Trails is so great that we have dedicated a full team of family therapists and staff to deliver family services through wilderness training and support.
At Trails we have brought together the best from wilderness and evidenced-based therapies to create a wilderness therapy program that is clinically driven and family focused.
- Master's level Therapists
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Focus: Intervention & Assessment
- Accredited Academics
- Flexible Lengths of Stay
- Aftercare Transition Planning
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Family Program & Assessment
- Weekly Family Treatment Planning
- Parenting Education Materials
- Clothing, Gear & Equipment Included
- Psychological Testing - Optional