Taisir El-Souessi, LCMHCS, LPC
- M.I.L.E Innovation Leadership and Entrepreneurship, WNC 2017
- Graduate Certificate Expressive Arts Therapy ASU 2012
- MS Mental Health Counseling UNF 2009
- BS Communications UNF 2004
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Supervisor (North Carolina) # S9032
- Licensed Professional Counselor (GA) #011393
- Registered Expressive Arts Therapist (IEATA) #227
- Person-Centered and Experiential Approach
- Experience with a variety of issues such as:
Depression | Anxiety | ADHD | Executive Function | Learning Differences | ASD1 | Trauma| Transgender | Substance Use/Abuse | Defiance | Self-Esteem | Grief/Loss | Individual/Couple/Family Communication and Relationships
Taisir has been supporting complicated families for just over a decade and is excited to bring her expertise to the Trails Carolina Family Team. Taisir’s experience includes wilderness therapy with clients age 9-18 years, therapeutic boarding school with middle school girls, elementary school-based outpatient, community based treatment for court referred adolescents, and inpatient/outpatient at a behavioral health/substance abuse treatment facility with adults and adolescents. Throughout all these placements, working with parents and other family members has been an integral part of treatment.
Taisir is also a proud momma of an adult daughter that she is amazed by and grateful for daily. Taisir enjoys free time with, pets, enjoying the beauty of the mountains, and organizing fundraisers and events in her community.