Family Coach - Wilderness Therapy
Trails Carolina is a therapeutic wilderness program located in Western NC offering a unique combination of backcountry expedition and base camp programming to help troubled teens reach their full potential. Throughout their stay, our students engage in a wide variety of activities, each designed to foster growth and healing;
– Group backpacking expeditions in the beautiful wilderness of Western North Carolina
– Therapeutic work with horses to teach communication skills
– Yoga and mindfulness practice to foster a holistic sense of wellbeing
– Classrooms that reignite a love of learning through nature and hands-on engagement
– Primitive wilderness skills work to build confidence and mastery in the outdoors
-Adventure education activities like rock climbing and canoeing to challenge comfort zones and create peak experiences.
Trails Carolina is hiring a Trails Therapist and Family Coach to join our dynamic team. In this role you will work alongside the Primary Therapist to support the family through regular calls and teaching our family curriculum. We also meet with Trails students during our field days, facilitate family support calls, and lead Parent Workshops. Join us as we continue to expand the services we offer parents and siblings.
Licensed Clinical Mental Health professionals, MSWs, or LMFTs required. Salary based on experience. Benefits include health, vision, dental insurance, 401k, and outdoor gear pro-deals. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Family Services Director, Leah Madamba at email@example.com