Getting Your Daughter Back On A Productive Path
Does your daughter struggle with behavioral problems or mental health issues? Do these behavioral problems seem to interrupt the day-to-day life of your family? Are you looking for an outlet or help for your daughter? Are you concerned about the path your child is on?
Trails Carolina specializes in helping families dealing with behavioral problems in teens. We work with the entire family unit to solve problems and create appropriate boundaries within the lives of our students.
Discover If Trails Is The Right Program For Your Child
Take our short online assessment and help us better understand how we can help your family.
What kind of families come to Trails Carolina?
When families struggling with behavioral problems in teens come to Trails Carolina they are often at a point where they do not know where to turn, we help them get their children back.
We work with families dealing with all sorts of challenges, from learning how to better communicate with and understand their teen, to helping the teen develop healthier behaviors, habits, and coping skills.
Trails Carolina’s experienced staff are trained to use the wilderness to create reflection and change among students, while our Family Therapists work a paralleled program with the parents and families of students.
Our wilderness therapy program gives behavioral problems in teens the opportunity to remove themselves from their current stressor and triggers to focus on new, healthier behaviors. All the while our Trails staff is working with the family back home to help instill real, lasting change. We understand the individualized needs of each of our students and their families:
- Family Therapy– Behavioral problems with children extend beyond just the child. Parents and siblings have been impacted as well, which is why we work with the student and the family back home.
- Practice and Success– Often students demonstrate success in one area and struggle to transition that success to new situations and people. At Trails, we move from the wilderness to base camp and back again to practice these transitions in a nurturing environment.
- Experienced and Licensed Clinical Program– Trails Carolina clinicians have years of experience working with behavioral problems in teens, and we are licensed and accredited as a wilderness therapy facility.
- Equine Programming– Working with the horses in a therapeutic setting gives problem children a great chance to work on non-verbal communication skills and social cues.
- Individualized Coursework– Coming to a program can derail educational efforts back home. We offer classes that help our students keep moving forward with their studies.
Get started today
Contact us today to learn how Trails Carolina can help your family
Trails saved my daughter’s life. Amanda is an amazing human and a brilliant therapist. I am so grateful to her, Science Steve, and the other wonderful people who could reach my daughter at a time when I could not.
Margot Lowman August 2022
Great life changing experience for our son. After becoming addicted to gaming during covid he was very depressed. At Trails he experienced the wilderness, Science Steve, learning survival skills and top notch therapy and support etc… I highly recommend! This gave our son and our family a renewed family bond full of love and excitement about his bright future.
Winnifred Wilson July 2022
Outstanding clinical work and superb staff! There’s a great culture at this company and it shows with how they engage with families/clients.
Kristin Brace June 2022