Wilderness Therapy for Families From Vermont
Life Changing Wilderness Therapy for Vermont Teens at Trails Carolina
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy offers top notch therapeutic programming for Vermont teens struggling with emotional and behavioral issues like substance experimentation, defiance, school refusal, and technology addiction. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs for teens from Vermont, Trails Carolina provides teens with the transitional skills they will need to become productive, successful individuals after they leave inpatient therapy.
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy encourages teens to take action against their negative behaviors. By providing a safe, nurturing environment for Vermont teens to work with expert therapists on developing coping tools designed to work through their struggles, Trails Carolina has helped hundreds of teens lead successful, happy lives long after they attend the program.
During wilderness therapy, teens learn how to work well with their peers and develop a sense of accountability and respect for those around them. These skills allow for an effective transition after a Vermont teen leaves wilderness therapy. Wilderness therapy, such as the program offered at Trails Carolina, can completely change your struggling teens view of the world. Through a combination of family therapy, individual therapy, experiential therapy, and group therapy, Trails Carolina offers a top notch wilderness therapy program that can help your teen find success.
Vermont Wilderness Therapy for Teens
Trails Carolina, one of the nations leading wilderness therapy programs for struggling teens from Vermont, provides comprehensive therapeutic treatment to teens from Vermont dealing with emotional and behavioral issues. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs, Trails Carolina provides teens with the therapeutic and personal tools they need to cope with their difficulties in order to find success after transitioning out of therapeutic programs.
In order to provide teens and their families with the most healing experience possible, wilderness therapy programs for teens from Vermont combine various therapeutic techniques such as adventure therapy, experiential therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy.
Although not located in Vermont, Trails Carolina wilderness therapy offers admission to teens across the country. Wilderness therapy works by removing a teen from the hecticness of everyday life. By adding some physical distance between your child and the environment that may be influencing their behaviors in Vermont, your child will be able to focus on changing their behaviors and noticing how their behaviors affect others.
Wilderness therapy is becoming one of the most widely utilized forms of inpatient treatment and is supported by a large number of expert psychologists. Trails Carolina is among the top wilderness therapy programs in the country because of their innovative therapeutic techniques and quality of care.
To find out more about how Trails Carolina wilderness therapy can help your Vermont teen get help, call today at 800-975-7303 .
Who is Trails for?
Trails Carolina helps teens seeking wilderness therapy who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Gaming and technology obsession
– Social isolation
– Attachment issues
– Poor academic achievement
– Family conflict
– Defiant behavior/Oppositional Defiant Disorder
– Learning differences
– Adoption issues
– Manipulative behavior
– School refusal
– Low self-esteem
Your Little Professor: Your Little Professor provides a variety of information for parents seeking help for their troubled child. It also contains information about treatment options for struggling teens, including detailed information about wilderness therapy. Although the site is mainly focused on helping parents of children on the autism spectrum, Your Little Professor has a bit of information for parents of teens struggling with other emotional and behavioral issues such as substance use and depression.
MentalHealth.gov- MentalHealth.gov is the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services webpage discussing a variety of mental health struggles many Americans work through on a daily basis. It includes a database of information in which individuals can search mental health resources near where they live.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps Vermont Families From
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From Vermont
Trails Carolina helps Vermont families from cities and towns like Charlotte Town of Stowe Dorset Fayston Waitsfield Williston Underhill Essex Town of Jericho Westford
- Helping Teens Struggling With Loneliness and Sedentary BehaviorWhile there’s a difference between loneliness and spending time alone, loneliness is associated with participating in fewer meaningful activities with other people. It’s possible for people to find meaning in solitary activities, like creative expression or work, but most of these activities are available from the comfort of one’s own... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: August 2, 2019 - 8:22 pm
- New Study Suggests Internet Addiction Affects our Brain ChemistryMany parents are concerned that spending too much time online may take away from the time their kids spend learning in more conventional ways, through reading and face-to-face interactions. Recent research confirms that the internet actually affects our brain’s learning networks. Our brains are conditioned to be attracted to the... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: June 26, 2019 - 8:09 pm
- Parent-Child Conflict: Changing Family Relationships in AdolescenceThe personal challenges children face as they transition into adolescence are difficult enough as they are; however, their changing perception of their social role can lead to strained relationships with family whose support they may reject during this difficult period. As children grow up, they believe they are expected to... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: September 11, 2019 - 3:25 pm