Wilderness Therapy for Families From Maine
Wilderness Therapy for Maine Teens
Trails Carolina is a leading wilderness therapy program for Maine teens struggling to succeed due to emotional or behavioral issues. Trails Carolina helps teens struggling with problems like depression, anxiety, defiance, substance experimentation, school refusal, technology addiction, and anger issues. Wilderness therapy helps Maine teens work through their struggles by removing them from the distractions of everyday life and placing them in a healing, nurturing environment surrounded by therapeutic professionals.
This removal from everyday life allows teens to become extremely focused on their own struggles, allowing them to make necessary changes to their behaviors.
Although Trails Carolina wilderness therapy is not located in Maine, the program is designed for teens across the country. Sending your child out of Maine to get help for their struggles can be beneficial to your teen’s healing process. By physically removing your teen from the negative influences of peers and situations that may encourage your teen’s struggles to continue, your teen can take a close look at how their behaviors are affecting others and take steps to improve their overall mental health.
Through a combination of expert, professional staff, family-focused programming, and evidence-based therapeutic offerings, Trails Carolina provides Maine teens and their families with the therapeutic tools necessary for lasting change.
For more information about how Trails Carolina wilderness therapy can help your child from Maine, please call 800-975-7303 today!
Who is Trails for?
Trails Carolina helps teens seeking wilderness therapy who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Learning differences
– Poor academic achievement
– Manipulative behavior
– Attachment issues
– Gaming and technology obsession
– Defiant behavior/Oppositional Defiant Disorder
– Adoption issues
– Social isolation
– Low self-esteem
– Family conflict
– School refusal
Life Changing Wilderness Therapy for Maine Teens at Trails Carolina
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy offers top notch therapeutic programming for Maine teens struggling with emotional and behavioral issues like substance experimentation, defiance, school refusal, and technology addiction. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs for teens from Maine, Trails Carolina provides teens with the transitional skills they will need to become productive, successful individuals after they leave inpatient therapy.
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy encourages teens to take action against their negative behaviors. By providing a safe, nurturing environment for Maine teens to work with expert therapists on developing coping tools designed to work through their struggles, Trails Carolina has helped hundreds of teens lead successful, happy lives long after they attend the program.
During wilderness therapy, teens learn how to work well with their peers and develop a sense of accountability and respect for those around them. These skills allow for an effective transition after a Maine teen leaves wilderness therapy. Wilderness therapy, such as the program offered at Trails Carolina, can completely change your struggling teen’s view of the world. Through a combination of family therapy, individual therapy, experiential therapy, and group therapy, Trails Carolina offers a top notch wilderness therapy program that can help your teen find success.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)- NAMI provides a variety of resources for individuals who want to learn more about mental health struggles, who suffer from mental health issues themselves, or who have a loved one struggling with a mental health issue. NAMI has a wide array of articles that provide helpful information for people interested in learning more about mental health issues. They also have localized websites in order to help individuals learn more about local mental health resources.
Wikidata: Wikidata contains snippets of information about a variety of subjects, including wilderness therapy. If you’re looking for a very concise definition of therapeutic programs for your child, Wikidata is a good option for that.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps Maine Families From
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From Maine
Trails Carolina helps Maine families from cities and towns like Islesboro Phippsburg West Bath Bowdoinham Town of Richmond Bath
- Attachment Style Predicts How Teens Cope with AnxietyAnxiety looks different for everyone that experiences it. While it may be one of the most common and most talked about mental health struggles among teenagers, not everyone responds to anxiety treatment in the same way. Recognizing how attachment styles are influenced by anxiety and vice versa helps loved ones... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: May 7, 2020 - 5:41 pm
- Dealing with Teenage Rebellion and DefianceMany parents can pinpoint the exact year that their child changed from wanting to sit in their lap and read stories to wanting nothing to do with them. And it is not surprising that it is usually in the pre-teen and teen years. Conflict with your teenager may seem inevitable.... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: September 28, 2020 - 3:26 am
- Can Yoga Help Improve Anxiety In Teens?When you say the word “yoga”, most people’s thoughts go straight to green juice, leggings, and the pretzel body shapes that grace yoga magazine covers. Yoga is often touted as a workout, with a dazzling amount of options from hot yoga to goat yoga. But yoga can be an incredibly... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: September 1, 2020 - 4:56 pm