Wilderness Therapy for Families From Maine
Wilderness Therapy for Maine Teens
Trails Carolina is a leading wilderness therapy program for Maine teens struggling to succeed due to emotional or behavioral issues. Trails Carolina helps teens struggling with problems like depression, anxiety, defiance, substance experimentation, school refusal, technology addiction, and anger issues. Wilderness therapy helps Maine teens work through their struggles by removing them from the distractions of everyday life and placing them in a healing, nurturing environment surrounded by therapeutic professionals.
This removal from everyday life allows teens to become extremely focused on their own struggles, allowing them to make necessary changes to their behaviors.
Although Trails Carolina wilderness therapy is not located in Maine, the program is designed for teens across the country. Sending your child out of Maine to get help for their struggles can be beneficial to your teens healing process. By physically removing your teen from the negative influences of peers and situations that may encourage your teens struggles to continue, your teen can take a close look at how their behaviors are affecting others and take steps to improve their overall mental health.
Through a combination of expert, professional staff, family-focused programming, and evidence-based therapeutic offerings, Trails Carolina provides Maine teens and their families with the therapeutic tools necessary for lasting change.
For more information about how Trails Carolina wilderness therapy can help your child from Maine, please call 800-975-7303 today!
Who is Trails for?
Trails Carolina helps teens seeking wilderness therapy who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Learning differences
– Poor academic achievement
– Manipulative behavior
– Attachment issues
– Gaming and technology obsession
– Defiant behavior/Oppositional Defiant Disorder
– Adoption issues
– Social isolation
– Low self-esteem
– Family conflict
– School refusal
Life Changing Wilderness Therapy for Maine Teens at Trails Carolina
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy offers top notch therapeutic programming for Maine teens struggling with emotional and behavioral issues like substance experimentation, defiance, school refusal, and technology addiction. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs for teens from Maine, Trails Carolina provides teens with the transitional skills they will need to become productive, successful individuals after they leave inpatient therapy.
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy encourages teens to take action against their negative behaviors. By providing a safe, nurturing environment for Maine teens to work with expert therapists on developing coping tools designed to work through their struggles, Trails Carolina has helped hundreds of teens lead successful, happy lives long after they attend the program.
During wilderness therapy, teens learn how to work well with their peers and develop a sense of accountability and respect for those around them. These skills allow for an effective transition after a Maine teen leaves wilderness therapy. Wilderness therapy, such as the program offered at Trails Carolina, can completely change your struggling teens view of the world. Through a combination of family therapy, individual therapy, experiential therapy, and group therapy, Trails Carolina offers a top notch wilderness therapy program that can help your teen find success.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)- NAMI provides a variety of resources for individuals who want to learn more about mental health struggles, who suffer from mental health issues themselves, or who have a loved one struggling with a mental health issue. NAMI has a wide array of articles that provide helpful information for people interested in learning more about mental health issues. They also have localized websites in order to help individuals learn more about local mental health resources.
Wikidata: Wikidata contains snippets of information about a variety of subjects, including wilderness therapy. If youre looking for a very concise definition of therapeutic programs for your child, Wikidata is a good option for that.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps Maine Families From
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From Maine
Trails Carolina helps Maine families from cities and towns like Islesboro Phippsburg West Bath Bowdoinham Town of Richmond Bath
- Not just a nightmare: Help for a defiant teenager using drugsSubstance abuse is every parent’s worst nightmare, whether it’s alcohol or drugs like marijuana. Dealing with teenagers is hard on its own, but when you have a defiant teenager using drugs, things get a lot more complicated. And although you might think your teenager is just “experimenting“ with drugs, keep... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: October 23, 2018 - 1:39 pm
- Building Healthy Living Skills: Highlighting Trails To Wellness ProgrammingAt Trails Carolina, we believe that lasting success and happiness comes from healing the entire individual, not just one specific “problem area”. To help instill healthy habits into a student’s everyday life, we have developed a week full of classes and experiential activities focusing on overall wellness. This program, known... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: March 11, 2019 - 4:25 pm
- Addressing Trauma in Teenage YearsThe teenage years can bring about new and difficult challenges for individuals. Adding trauma into the mix can make things even more overwhelming. Trauma in teenage years can have lasting impacts on one’s life if not properly addressed. As a parent you may feel helpless or unsure of what to... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: April 23, 2019 - 7:19 pm