Wilderness Therapy Programs Helping North Dakota Families
Wilderness Therapy Programs for Struggling North Dakota Teens
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy program, offers wilderness therapy programming to teens from North Dakota struggling with emotional and behavioral issues. Wilderness therapy combines traditional therapeutic methods such as individual, family, and group therapy with adventure therapy in order to lead struggling teens on a path towards success.
At many wilderness therapy programs, North Dakota Teens struggling with such issues as depression, anxiety, substance use, and defiance are provided specialized therapeutic treatment. Trails Carolina, one of the nations leading wilderness therapy programs offers a combination of wilderness therapy techniques, family therapy, individual therapy, equine therapy, and group therapy to help struggling teens find success.
A wilderness therapy program for your North Dakota teen takes them away from the negative influences and emotional associations in North Dakota which may have been contributing to behavioral and emotional issues. Wilderness therapy places your North Dakota teen in an environment that encourages growth and healing.
Trails Carolina is located in North Carolina, not North Dakota. By physically removing your child from their comfort zone, families have time and energy to work on repairing their relationship with their teen.
Many wilderness therapy programs for North Dakota families offer family focused programming which includes family workshops, family therapy sessions, and family seminars. At Trails Carolina, families are involved in every step of the process.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Repairs North Dakota Family Relationships
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy helps struggling teens and their families from North Dakota build trusting, close relationships. As one of the top wilderness therapy programs in the country, Trails Carolina utilized evidence-based therapeutic techniques that have helped hundreds of teens lead happy and successful lives.
Trails Carolina is located in North Carolina, not North Dakota. However, we help teens from all over the country.
Located just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Trails Carolina provides the perfect surroundings for a truly transformative experience for teens from North Dakota. Many North Dakota teens come to wilderness therapy programs like Trails feeling like they will never get the most out of their lives.
Many struggling teens who attend Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy struggle with issues like depression, anxiety, and disruptive behaviors. At Trails Carolina, these emotional and behavioral struggles are addressed in a positive, meaningful way through proven therapeutic practices such as experiential therapy, equine therapy, and family therapy.
Removing distractions such as social media and video games from your struggling childs life during their time at wilderness therapy can help them focus on how their behaviors affect others. Being surrounded by peers who have gone through similar experiences as your teen creates a built in support system during this process.
Struggling teens who attend Trails Carolina wilderness therapy have come out of the process with life-long friends.
Trails Carolina combines evidence-based therapeutic treatment techniques with the support of caring, nurturing experts to give struggling teens from North Dakota the best care possible. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP), Trails Carolina offers the highest level of therapeutic care for struggling North Dakota teens and their families.
Therapy Programs For Teens: Therapy Programs For Teens provides information about a variety of treatment options for teens struggling with mental health challenges. It has links to several articles about various topics within mental health including depression, celebrities battling mental health issues, recent research, and tips for parents. Additionally, this website includes information about cutting edge therapeutic techniques and research related to a variety of topics within mental health.
Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): The CDC are a great resource for families seeking information about mental health statistics and research related to mental health. They also have links to other resources such as the American Psychological Association, Mental Health America, and the National Alliance on Mental Illness. These resources can provide more information about symptoms and treatment options for families seeking help.
Who is Trails for?
Trails Carolina helps teens seeking wilderness therapy who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Gaming and technology obsession
– Attachment issues
– Attachment issues
– Learning differences
– Poor academic achievement
– School refusal
– Social isolation
– Manipulative behavior
– Family conflict
– Low self-esteem
– Defiant behavior/Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From North Dakota
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps North Dakota Families From
Some examples of cities from North Dakota which may have families who could use Trails Carolina: Fargo Bismarck Grand Forks Bismarck Minot
- New Study Reveals Effect of Healthy Lifestyle Risk Factors for Depression and Anxiety in TeensDepression and anxiety are the most common mental health issues and are often co-occurring. While they are both neurological conditions that are influenced by family history, a new study looking at behavioral risk factors of depression and anxiety in teens found that obesity, limited physical activity, and an unhealthy diet... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: May 8, 2019 - 4:22 pm
- New Year, New Me: Five Ideas For Realistic New Years ResolutionsEveryone knows New Year’s resolutions can be hard to keep. With goals like losing weight and staying active, people may start the year off on the right foot but start to renege on their commitment as the year goes on. Creating realistic New Year’s resolutions can prevent feelings of failure... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: January 1, 2019 - 6:21 pm
- Benefits of Wilderness Therapy for Seasonal Affective DisorderSeasonal affective disorder keeps individuals from enjoying life to the fullest. While researchers are unsure of what exactly causes SAD, some theories suggest it is light affecting the hormone called melatonin. Seasonal affective disorder impacts individuals differently- some experience more mild symptoms than others. Wilderness therapy lends itself to be... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: January 18, 2019 - 6:28 pm