Wilderness Therapy Programs Helping North Carolina Families
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Repairs North Carolina Family Relationships
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy helps struggling teens and their families from North Carolina build trusting, close relationships. As one of the top wilderness therapy programs in the country, Trails Carolina utilized evidence-based therapeutic techniques that have helped hundreds of teens lead happy and successful lives.
Located just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Trails Carolina provides the perfect surroundings for a truly transformative experience for teens from North Carolina. Many North Carolina teens come to wilderness therapy programs like Trails feeling like they will never get the most out of their lives.
Many struggling teens who attend Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy struggle with issues like depression, anxiety, and disruptive behaviors. At Trails Carolina, these emotional and behavioral struggles are addressed in a positive, meaningful way through proven therapeutic practices such as experiential therapy, equine therapy, and family therapy.
Removing distractions such as social media and video games from your struggling childs life during their time at wilderness therapy can help them focus on how their behaviors affect others. Being surrounded by peers who have gone through similar experiences as your teen creates a built in support system during this process.
Struggling teens who attend Trails Carolina wilderness therapy have come out of the process with life-long friends.
Trails Carolina combines evidence-based therapeutic treatment techniques with the support of caring, nurturing experts to give struggling teens from North Carolina the best care possible. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP), Trails Carolina offers the highest level of therapeutic care for struggling North Carolina teens and their families.
Wilderness Therapy Programs for Struggling North Carolina Teens
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy program, offers wilderness therapy programming to teens from North Carolina struggling with emotional and behavioral issues. Wilderness therapy combines traditional therapeutic methods such as individual, family, and group therapy with adventure therapy in order to lead struggling teens on a path towards success.
At many wilderness therapy programs, North Carolina Teens struggling with such issues as depression, anxiety, substance use, and defiance are provided specialized therapeutic treatment. Trails Carolina, one of the nations leading wilderness therapy programs offers a combination of wilderness therapy techniques, family therapy, individual therapy, equine therapy, and group therapy to help struggling teens find success.
A wilderness therapy program for your North Carolina teen takes them away from the negative influences and emotional associations in North Carolina which may have been contributing to behavioral and emotional issues. Wilderness therapy places your North Carolina teen in an environment that encourages growth and healing.
Trails Carolina is located in North Carolina. By physically removing your child from their comfort zone, families have time and energy to work on repairing their relationship with their teen.
Many wilderness therapy programs for North Carolina families offer family focused programming which includes family workshops, family therapy sessions, and family seminars. At Trails Carolina, families are involved in every step of the process.
For more information about how Trails Carolina wilderness therapy can help your North Carolina teen find success, please call 800-975-7303.
Who is Trails for?
Trails Carolina helps teens seeking wilderness therapy who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Learning differences
– Gaming and technology obsession
– Social isolation
– School refusal
– Attachment issues
– Attachment issues
– Poor academic achievement
– Manipulative behavior
– Family conflict
– Defiant behavior/Oppositional Defiant Disorder
– Low self-esteem
Wikipedia: Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia containing endless amounts of articles related to any topic you can imagine, including many related to mental health. Wikipedias article about wilderness therapy programs discusses the history of wilderness therapy as well as research surrounding the therapeutic technique. Wikipedia also has information about other treatment options, including residential treatment centers and teen mental hospitals.
Therapy Programs For Teens: Therapy Programs For Teens provides information about a variety of treatment options for teens struggling with mental health challenges. It has links to several articles about various topics within mental health including depression, celebrities battling mental health issues, recent research, and tips for parents. Additionally, this website includes information about cutting edge therapeutic techniques and research related to a variety of topics within mental health.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps North Carolina Families From
Some examples of cities from North Carolina which may have families who could use Trails Carolina: Charlotte Raleigh Greensboro Durham Winston-Salem Fayetteville Cary town Wilmington High Point Greenville Asheville Concord Gastonia Jacksonville Chapel Hill town Rocky Mount Burlington Huntersville town
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From North Carolina
Trails Carolina helps North Carolina families from cities and towns like Biltmore Forest Wrightsville Beach Bald Head Island Marvin Topsail Beach Weddington Cashiers Lake Toxaway Holden Beach Emerald Isle
- Outdoor Education at Nature Center in Wilderness Therapy ProgramsLessons in science textbooks come alive at Trails Carolina’s Nature Center that offers students unique projects and field studies to help them open their eyes to the environment. Traditional school settings often don’t have the time or resources to offer hands-on labs for students studying wildlife or resource conservation, so... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: October 4, 2019 - 3:26 pm
- Fighting Boredom in Teens with ADHDAccording to a recent study, adults experience 131 days of boredom per year. While full-time responsibilities can trap them in routines, they also have more choices and freedom to keep themselves engaged in fulfilling activities and work. If adults experience boredom this frequently, what about teens with ADHD who are... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: September 23, 2019 - 4:07 pm
- Parent-Child Conflict: Changing Family Relationships in AdolescenceThe personal challenges children face as they transition into adolescence are difficult enough as they are; however, their changing perception of their social role can lead to strained relationships with family whose support they may reject during this difficult period. As children grow up, they believe they are expected to... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: September 11, 2019 - 3:25 pm