Wilderness Therapy Programs Helping New Jersey Families
Wilderness Therapy Programs for Struggling New Jersey Teens
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy program, offers wilderness therapy programming to teens from New Jersey struggling with emotional and behavioral issues. Wilderness therapy combines traditional therapeutic methods such as individual, family, and group therapy with adventure therapy in order to lead struggling teens on a path towards success.
At many wilderness therapy programs, New Jersey Teens struggling with such issues as depression, anxiety, substance use, and defiance are provided specialized therapeutic treatment. Trails Carolina, one of the nations leading wilderness therapy programs offers a combination of wilderness therapy techniques, family therapy, individual therapy, equine relational programming, and group therapy to help struggling teens find success.
A wilderness therapy program for your New Jersey teen takes them away from the negative influences and emotional associations in New Jersey which may have been contributing to behavioral and emotional issues. Wilderness therapy places your New Jersey teen in an environment that encourages growth and healing.
Trails Carolina is located in North Carolina, not New Jersey. By physically removing your child from their comfort zone, families have time and energy to work on repairing their relationship with their teen.
Many wilderness therapy programs for New Jersey families offer family focused programming which includes family workshops, family therapy sessions, and family seminars. At Trails Carolina, families are involved in every step of the process.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Repairs New Jersey Family Relationships
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy helps struggling teens and their families from New Jersey build trusting, close relationships. As one of the top wilderness therapy programs in the country, Trails Carolina utilized evidence-based therapeutic techniques that have helped hundreds of teens lead happy and successful lives.
Trails Carolina is located in North Carolina, not New Jersey. However, we help teens from all over the country.
Located just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Trails Carolina provides the perfect surroundings for a truly transformative experience for teens from New Jersey. Many New Jersey teens come to wilderness therapy programs like Trails feeling like they will never get the most out of their lives.
Many struggling teens who attend Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy struggle with issues like depression, anxiety, and disruptive behaviors. At Trails Carolina, these emotional and behavioral struggles are addressed in a positive, meaningful way through proven therapeutic practices such as experiential therapy, equine relational programming, and family therapy.
Removing distractions such as social media and video games from your struggling childs life during their time at wilderness therapy can help them focus on how their behaviors affect others. Being surrounded by peers who have gone through similar experiences as your teen creates a built in support system during this process.
Struggling teens who attend Trails Carolina wilderness therapy have come out of the process with life-long friends.
Trails Carolina combines evidence-based therapeutic treatment techniques with the support of caring, nurturing experts to give struggling teens from New Jersey the best care possible. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP), Trails Carolina offers the highest level of therapeutic care for struggling New Jersey teens and their families.
Who is Trails for?
Trails Carolina helps teens seeking wilderness therapy who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Low self-esteem
– Learning differences
– Defiant behavior/Oppositional Defiant Disorder
– Attachment issues
– Social isolation
– Gaming and technology obsession
– Poor academic achievement
– School refusal
– Attachment issues
– Manipulative behavior
– Family conflict
Therapy Programs For Teens: Therapy Programs For Teens provides information about a variety of treatment options for teens struggling with mental health challenges. It has links to several articles about various topics within mental health including depression, celebrities battling mental health issues, recent research, and tips for parents. Additionally, this website includes information about cutting edge therapeutic techniques and research related to a variety of topics within mental health.
TeenMentalHealth.org: TeenMentalHealth.org is a website which provides an assortment of learning materials for young people about mental health. This website was designed to spread awareness and education about various challenges individuals dealing with mental health issues face. Their website contains information about mental disorders, teen behaviors, the teen brain, and brain injuries. It also talks about understanding the stigma often attached to mental health in the United States.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From New Jersey
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps New Jersey Families From
Some examples of cities from New Jersey which may have families who could use Trails Carolina: Newark Jersey Paterson Elizabeth Clifton Trenton Camden Passaic Union Bayonne East Orange Vineland New Brunswick Hoboken West New York town Perth Amboy Plainfield
- Outdoor Therapy Serves as Healthy Outlet for Teens with Behavior ProblemsOutdoor therapy programs take a different approach than boot camps for teens with behavior problems by using nature as a guide to making healthier choices and empowering teens to gain insight into how their actions affect others. As many teens with behavior problems struggle with taking advice from authority figures... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: May 21, 2020 - 6:40 pm
- Improving Self Esteem for Teens on the Autism SpectrumLow self-esteem is often an ongoing challenge for teens on the autism spectrum. While they are often self-aware of their own interests and struggles, they struggle to communicate these to others due to fear of judgment or not fitting in. Many teens on the spectrum have a tendency to be... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: April 8, 2020 - 8:42 pm
- Can Virtual Outdoor Games Compare to Wilderness Therapy?People don’t have to go outside to enjoy nature’s restorative effects. Living close to green spaces or even having a view of nature from a window is associated with greater health benefits than living in an industrialized area. As public green spaces are disappearing and teens are spending more time... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: December 23, 2019 - 5:38 am