Wilderness Therapy Programs Helping New Hampshire Families
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Repairs New Hampshire Family Relationships
Trails Carolina wilderness therapy helps struggling teens and their families from New Hampshire build trusting, close relationships. As one of the top wilderness therapy programs in the country, Trails Carolina utilized evidence-based therapeutic techniques that have helped hundreds of teens lead happy and successful lives.
Trails Carolina is located in North Carolina, not New Hampshire. However, we help teens from all over the country.
Located just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Trails Carolina provides the perfect surroundings for a truly transformative experience for teens from New Hampshire. Many New Hampshire teens come to wilderness therapy programs like Trails feeling like they will never get the most out of their lives.
Many struggling teens who attend Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy struggle with issues like depression, anxiety, and disruptive behaviors. At Trails Carolina, these emotional and behavioral struggles are addressed in a positive, meaningful way through proven therapeutic practices such as experiential therapy, equine relational programming, and family therapy.
Removing distractions such as social media and video games from your struggling childs life during their time at wilderness therapy can help them focus on how their behaviors affect others. Being surrounded by peers who have gone through similar experiences as your teen creates a built in support system during this process.
Struggling teens who attend Trails Carolina wilderness therapy have come out of the process with life-long friends.
Trails Carolina combines evidence-based therapeutic treatment techniques with the support of caring, nurturing experts to give struggling teens from New Hampshire the best care possible. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP), Trails Carolina offers the highest level of therapeutic care for struggling New Hampshire teens and their families.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Programs for New Hampshire Teens
Is your teen struggling with an emotional or behavioral challenge? As one of the leading wilderness therapy programs for New Hampshire teens, Trails Carolina understands how to address the struggles your child is facing. We have helped hundreds of teens and their families transform their lives for the better.
Wilderness therapy programs are widely regarded by therapeutic industry professionals as one of the most effective forms of inpatient therapy. Trails Carolina, as one of the top wilderness therapy programs for New Hampshire teens, can help your teen work towards a successful, bright future. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs for New Hampshire teens, Trails Carolina teaches teens useful life skills that makes transitioning back into home life and traditional school environments run smoothly.
Although not located in New Hampshire, Trails Carolina has helped teens from across the country find success.
Within wilderness therapy programs, teens from New Hampshire are removed from their everyday environment. The backdrop of the serene mountain setting of Western North Carolina allows teens to think inwards and work on their own personal growth. While in the outdoors, teens experience the natural consequences of their actions. By seeing these consequences, teens are able to change their actions accordingly.
For more information about how Trails Carolina wilderness therapy can help your New Hampshire teen find success, please call 800-975-7303.
Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): The CDC are a great resource for families seeking information about mental health statistics and research related to mental health. They also have links to other resources such as the American Psychological Association, Mental Health America, and the National Alliance on Mental Illness. These resources can provide more information about symptoms and treatment options for families seeking help.
National Federation of Families for Childrens Mental Health: The National Federation of Families are a national family-run organization focused on behavioral and emotional issues amongst youth and children. This group works to implement policies, legislation, and funding for mental health challenges affecting young people and their families. This group has had a major impact on spreading awareness of childrens mental health struggles in the United States. Every year, they host an awareness week for childrens mental health issues.
Who is Trails for?
Trails Carolina helps teens seeking wilderness therapy who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Learning differences
– Attachment issues
– Defiant behavior/Oppositional Defiant Disorder
– Attachment issues
– Social isolation
– Gaming and technology obsession
– Poor academic achievement
– Low self-esteem
– Family conflict
– Manipulative behavior
– School refusal
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps New Hampshire Families From
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From New Hampshire
Trails Carolina helps New Hampshire families from cities and towns like New Castle Rye Town of Hanover North Hampton Hollis Newfields Holderness Bedford Windham Greenland
- Wilderness Therapy Programs For Middle School StudentsAdolescence is a significant period of emotional development, where the therapeutic needs of middle schoolers are different from the needs of high schoolers. Teachers understand this and apply different techniques in the classrooms, so why shouldn’t wilderness programs? Currently, Trails is the only wilderness therapy programs for middle school students... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: March 11, 2020 - 6:32 pm
- Can Virtual Outdoor Games Compare to Wilderness Therapy?People don’t have to go outside to enjoy nature’s restorative effects. Living close to green spaces or even having a view of nature from a window is associated with greater health benefits than living in an industrialized area. As public green spaces are disappearing and teens are spending more time... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: December 23, 2019 - 5:38 am
- Equine Programming Serves as Alternative Experiential Therapy for Anxious TeensMany young people don’t respond well to traditional forms of therapy. Group therapy can feel overwhelming for teens with social anxiety and talking to a therapist can feel intimidating if they don’t know them very well. Wilderness therapy programs utilize a variety of alternative experiential therapies, like equine programming, to... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: April 17, 2020 - 5:52 pm