Life Changing Adventure Therapy for Massachusetts young adults at Trails Momentum
Trails Momentum wilderness therapy offers top notch therapeutic programming for Massachusetts young adults struggling with emotional and behavioral issues like substance experimentation, academic underachievement, and technology addiction. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs for young adults from Massachusetts, Trails Momentum provides young adults with the transitional skills they will need to become productive, successful individuals after they leave Trails Momentum.
Trails Momentum encourages young adults to evaluate and reflect on past decisions and actions. By providing a safe, nurturing environment for Massachusetts young adults to work with expert therapists on developing coping tools designed to work through their struggles, Trails Momentum has helped hundreds of young adults lead successful, happy lives long after they attend the program.
During adventure-based therapy, young adults learn how to work well with their peers and develop a sense of accountability and respect for those around them. These skills allow for an effective transition after a Massachusetts young adult leaves wilderness therapy. Wilderness therapy, such as the program offered at Trails Momentum, can completely change your young adult’s view of the world. Through a combination of family therapy, individual therapy, experiential therapy, and group therapy, Trails Momentum offers a top notch wilderness therapy program that can help your young adult find success.
Adventure Therapy for Massachusetts Young Adults
Trails Momentum is a leading adventure therapy program for Massachusetts young adults working through emotional or behavioral issues. Trails Momentum helps young adults address and deal with problems such as depression, anxiety, academic underachievement, substance experimentation, failure to launch, technology addiction and poor emotional regulation.
Adventure-based wilderness therapy helps Massachusetts young adults work through discovering their inner empowerment by removing them from the distractions of everyday life and placing them in a healing environment that aids the process of gaining the tools necessary to launch to independence.
This removal from everyday life distractions and stressors allows young adults to become focused on becoming their best selves by gaining the confidence and skills necessary to work through past struggles and gain independence.
Although Trails Momentum wilderness therapy is not located in Massachusetts, the program is designed for young adults across the country. Sending your young adult out of Massachusetts to get help for their struggles can be beneficial to your young adult’s healing process. By physically removing your young adult from the negative influences of peers and situations that may encourage your young adult’s struggles to continue, your teen can take a close look at how their behaviors are affecting others and take steps to improve their overall mental health.
Through a combination of expert, professional staff, family-focused programming, and evidence-based therapeutic offerings, Trails Momentum provides Massachusetts young adults and their families with the therapeutic tools necessary for lasting change.
Trails Momentum is a sister program to Trails Carolina, a wilderness therapy program which helps teens ages 10-17. If you’re interested in their programming, please call 800-975-7303.
For more information about how Trails Momentum wilderness therapy can help your child from Massachusetts, please call (877) 296-8711 today!
Who does Trails Momentum help?
Trails Momentum helps young adults who struggle with challenges such as the issues below:
– Social media addicted
– Drug and alcohol experimentation
– Fear of failure
– Lack accountability
– Lack educational foundation
– Failing to launch
– Without goals
– Poor family relationships
– Lacking trust in yourself or others
– Poor self esteem
– Low self confidence
– Disengaged from family and friends
– Technology addicted
– Low motivation
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)- NAMI provides a variety of resources for individuals who want to learn more about mental health struggles, who suffer from mental health issues themselves, or who have a loved one struggling with a mental health issue. NAMI has a wide array of articles that provide helpful information for people interested in learning more about mental health issues. They also have localized websites in order to help individuals learn more about local mental health resources.
Journal of Adolescent and Family Health: This journal contains a variety of studies related to wilderness therapy and other inpatient therapeutic programs. One study found that wilderness therapy greatly reduces an adolescent’s chances to return to destructive behaviors in their life. This is great news for any parent hoping to help their child find success.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps Massachusetts Families From
Some examples of cities from Massachusetts which may have families who could use Trails Momentum: Boston Worcester Springfield Lowell Cambridge New Bedford Brockton Quincy Lynn Fall River Newton Somerville Lawrence Waltham Haverhill Malden Medford Taunton Chicopee Weymouth Town Revere Peabody
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From Massachusetts
Trails Momentum helps Massachusetts families from cities and towns like Weston Wellesley Town of Dover Lincoln Winchester Newton Lexington Belmont Concord Needham
- Depression And Anxiety Are More Common Than You ThinkThe post Depression And Anxiety Are More Common Than You Think appeared first on Trails Carolina. Continue reading Depression And Anxiety Are More Common Than You Think at Trails Carolina.... Read more »
- Social Isolation in Teens: The Damaging Effects of Being Left OutThe post Social Isolation in Teens: The Damaging Effects of Being Left Out appeared first on Trails Carolina. Continue reading Social Isolation in Teens: The Damaging Effects of Being Left Out at Trails Carolina.... Read more »
- Rock Climbing Improves Mental Health for Students at Trails CarolinaThe post Rock Climbing Improves Mental Health for Students at Trails Carolina appeared first on Trails Carolina. Continue reading Rock Climbing Improves Mental Health for Students at Trails Carolina at Trails Carolina.... Read more »
- Is Your Teen Bullying? Five Ways to Address Bullying in TeensThe post Is Your Teen Bullying? Five Ways to Address Bullying in Teens appeared first on Trails Carolina. Continue reading Is Your Teen Bullying? Five Ways to Address Bullying in Teens at Trails Carolina.... Read more »
- Outdoor Therapy for Teens with Substance Use IssuesThe post Outdoor Therapy for Teens with Substance Use Issues appeared first on Trails Carolina. Continue reading Outdoor Therapy for Teens with Substance Use Issues at Trails Carolina.... Read more »