Adventure Therapy for Young Adults From Delaware
Life Changing Adventure Therapy for Delaware young adults at Trails Momentum
Trails Momentum wilderness therapy offers top notch therapeutic programming for Delaware young adults struggling with emotional and behavioral issues like substance experimentation, academic underachievement, and technology addiction. Unlike other wilderness therapy programs for young adults from Delaware, Trails Momentum provides young adults with the transitional skills they will need to become productive, successful individuals after they leave Trails Momentum.
Trails Momentum encourages young adults to evaluate and reflect on past decisions and actions. By providing a safe, nurturing environment for Delaware young adults to work with expert therapists on developing coping tools designed to work through their struggles, Trails Momentum has helped hundreds of young adults lead successful, happy lives long after they attend the program.
During adventure-based therapy, young adults learn how to work well with their peers and develop a sense of accountability and respect for those around them. These skills allow for an effective transition after a Delaware young adult leaves wilderness therapy. Wilderness therapy, such as the program offered at Trails Momentum, can completely change your young adults view of the world. Through a combination of family therapy, individual therapy, experiential therapy, and group therapy, Trails Momentum offers a top notch wilderness therapy program that can help your young adult find success.
Who does Trails Momentum help?
Trails Momentum helps young adults who struggle with challenges such as the issues below:
– Fear of failure
– Lack accountability
– Low motivation
– Disengaged from family and friends
– Social media addicted
– Without goals
– Lack educational foundation
– Poor family relationships
– Lacking trust in yourself or others
– Poor self esteem
– Low self confidence
– Drug and alcohol experimentation
– Technology addicted
– Failing to launch
Adventure-Based Wilderness Therapy for Delaware Young Adults
Trails Momentum Adventure Based Wilderness Therapy provides young adults from Delaware with the therapeutic help they need to work through emotional and behavioral struggles. Adventure-based wilderness therapy for young adults from Delaware allows for personal and emotional growth. Trails Momentum is not located in Delaware, however, it may be helpful for your teen to have some physical distance from home. By removing Delaware young adults from their usual surroundings, adventure based therapy allows for Delaware young adults to look inward and gain personal skills such as teamwork, responsibility, and accountability.
Many adventure-based wilderness therapy programs for young adults from Delaware offer programming that combines outdoor and adventure therapy with traditional therapeutic practices like individual and group therapy. If parents are considering other therapeutic options like residential treatment centers, there is a wide range of evidence that supports adventure-based wilderness therapy as a great alternative to basic residential treatment.
Adventure-based wilderness therapy programming has given many Delaware families the opportunity to repair their damaged relationship with their child. Trails Momentum offers family-focused programming that includes weekly family therapy sessions, as well as family workshops.
Young adults from Delaware struggling with behavioral and emotional issues such as depression, anxiety, academic underachievement, substance experimentation, technology addiction and general failure to launch tendencies. Find growth and the therapeutic help they need at Trails Momentum.
Trails Momentum adventure-based wilderness therapy helps young adults from Delaware discover and succeed. To speak with an expert about our program, please call (877) 296-8711 today!
American Psychological Association (APA): The APA are leaders in the representation of psychology within the scientific field. They publish a wide array of resources revolving around many aspects of psychology. They aim to promote research and awareness of mental health and all areas of psychology. Their website has information on mental health ranging from depression to decreasing stress at school.
Psychology Today- Psychology Today has articles created for the purpose of informing and educating people affected by mental health issues, including parents of struggling young adults. Their articles are written by leading psychologists and experts in the mental health field seeking to educate the public on current mental health topics.
Trails Carolina Wilderness Therapy Helps Families From Delaware
Trails Carolina Wilderness Helps Delaware Families From
Some examples of cities from Delaware which may have families who could use Trails Momentum: Wilmington Hockessin Townsend Bear Middletown
- Addressing Trauma in Teenage YearsThe teenage years can bring about new and difficult challenges for individuals. Adding trauma into the mix can make things even more overwhelming. Trauma in teenage years can have lasting impacts on one’s life if not properly addressed. As a parent you may feel helpless or unsure of what to... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: April 23, 2019 - 7:19 pm
- The Unhealthy Connection Between Perfectionism and AnxietyWhile being a perfectionist can be a good thing, perfectionism can have negative impacts on one’s life. In fact, perfectionism can be directly linked to anxiety. On the surface perfectionism is basically one’s desire to be a perfect person. “Healthy” perfectionism can help motivate one to achieve goals, complete tasks,... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: April 29, 2019 - 5:29 pm
- You Are Not Alone: Helping Your Adolescent Find Substance Use TreatmentWhile experimentation with substances is a common feature of identity exploration, it can become problematic when it interferes with daily functioning and relationships and can lead to later negative consequences and substance dependence. Teenagers who use drugs are more likely to get high out of curiosity or due to peer... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: April 9, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- Practicing Mindfulness Over The Holiday SeasonOver the holiday season it can be difficult to stay present and in the moment. At Trails Carolina, we encourage both families and students to engage in mindfulness practices during this time of year to help focus on the “here and now”. How is practicing mindfulness during the holiday season... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: December 19, 2018 - 6:32 pm
- Building Healthy Living Skills: Highlighting Trails To Wellness ProgrammingAt Trails Carolina, we believe that lasting success and happiness comes from healing the entire individual, not just one specific “problem area”. To help instill healthy habits into a student’s everyday life, we have developed a week full of classes and experiential activities focusing on overall wellness. This program, known... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: March 11, 2019 - 4:25 pm
- Reducing Stress in Teens: Benefits Of Green SpacesA new study shows that being outdoors can contribute to reducing stress in teens. The psychological benefits of being around green spaces, in general, are receiving growing attention from scientists. Similarly, there is some evidence that exercising in natural environments, as opposed to indoors, improves mental well-being. As a parent... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: May 13, 2019 - 8:52 pm
- New Study Reveals Effect of Healthy Lifestyle Risk Factors for Depression and Anxiety in TeensDepression and anxiety are the most common mental health issues and are often co-occurring. While they are both neurological conditions that are influenced by family history, a new study looking at behavioral risk factors of depression and anxiety in teens found that obesity, limited physical activity, and an unhealthy diet... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: May 8, 2019 - 4:22 pm
- New Year, New Me: Five Ideas For Realistic New Years ResolutionsEveryone knows New Year’s resolutions can be hard to keep. With goals like losing weight and staying active, people may start the year off on the right foot but start to renege on their commitment as the year goes on. Creating realistic New Year’s resolutions can prevent feelings of failure... Read more »Source: Trails Carolina | Published: January 1, 2019 - 6:21 pm